Intern: Technical Officer (Sasolburg) (AEC210412-6) - Mining Chemicals
Closing Date 2021/04/26
Reference Number AEC210412-6
Pillar AECI Mining
Job Title Intern: Technical Officer (Sasolburg)
Job Type Classification Intern
Location - Town / Site Sasolburg
Location - Province Free State
Location - Country South Africa
AECI Mining Chemicals is looking to recruit a Intern: Technical Officer to work in Sasolburg. To assist Technical Officer with monitoring Xanthate production and to assist with administrative work.
AECI Mining Chemicals is committed to enabling individuals, previously disadvantaged by discriminatory practices to gain full and equal access to opportunities appropriate to their competency and potential.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Investigation of Customer Complaints / Technical problems.
• Evaluation and approval of alternative raw materials.
• Collect and evaluate process data, interpret results and make value adding conclusions
• Document, communicate and archive results.
• Provide process support to projects.
Qualifications & Experience
• Matric / Grade 12.
• Completed the academic part of their Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry and be looking for practical training.
• Good report writing skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Be able to work efficiently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team.
• Written communication
• Verbal skills