FORKLIFT AND TELEHANDLER OPERATOR (UMBOGINTWINI)
Forklift and Telehandler Operator (Umbogintwini) (AEC201109-2) - Industrial Chemicals
Closing Date 2020/11/23
Reference Number AEC201109-2
Pillar AECI Chemicals
Job Title Forklift and Telehandler Operator (Umbogintwini)
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location - Town / Site Umbogintwini
Location - Province KwaZulu-Natal
Location - Country South Africa
AECI Industrial Chemicals is looking to recruit a Forklift and Telehandler Operator to work in Umbogintwini. To operate Forklift & Telehandler equipment to load & offload trucks, move waste, pallets and other plant related equipment on the site.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure the safe operation of the Equipment being used.
• Conduct daily checks and report on equipment being used.
• Comply with Safety, Health and Environment standards.
• Liaise with Production, Engineering and Stores departments for loading and movement requirements.
• Comply with governance and established policies, systems, procedures and practices.
Qualifications & Experience
• Matric / Grade 12 or NQF equivalent.
• Previous experience of operating forklifts and telehandlers advantageous.
• Working experience in an industrial plant.
• Accuracy and Attention to Detail
• Team work
• Safety Awareness