APPRENTICE ELECTRICIAN (UMBOGINTWINI)
Apprentice Electrician (Umbogintwini) (AEC200305-1) - Acacia
Apprentice Electrician (Umbogintwini)
Job Type Classification
Location - Town / Site
Location - Province
Location - Country
Acacia is looking to recruit an Apprentice Electrician to work in Umbogintwini.
Acacia Operations Services (Pty) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AECI, focused on providing a wide range of utilities and services to the Umbogintwini Industrial Complex.
Duties & Responsibilities
• To work and learn from an Electrical Artisan while conducting maintenance & fault finding.
• Cable Reticulation, Industrial & Domestic Installations of Electrical circuits & motors.
• Testing and commissioning of new Electrical equipment, efficient use of power tools & hand tools.
• Adhering to Acacia safety standards and codes of practice.
Qualifications & Experience
• Matric / Grade 12 with Maths and Science.
• N3 (required to apply for Trade Test).
• Drivers license will be a benefit.
• Electrical experience will be a benefit.
• Hand and Power tools will be a benefit.
• Safety awareness is critical.
• Planning and organizing.
• Good communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Team Work.
• Safety awareness.