Graduate In Training
Location; Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
Job type; Full-Time
ABB South Africa understands that Young Talent is the future, hence we do our best to recruit, select, develop, place, and retain young talent by providing the best working and learning environment that allows us to write the future together. Working for ABB South Africa as a Support Function Graduate you will not only get hands-on experience in one of the leading Engineering, Technology and Innovation companies in the world, you will also get an opportunity to develop your skills beyond what you have learned in class.
Join us and let’s write the future together!
All our Young Talent Programmes are based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is based on three types of learning:
Asking questions (20%),
We also understand that the world of work has changed and will continue to change. To keep with the pace and progress within the organization, you will need more than just Hard Skills (Technical), hence, during your time at ABB South Africa we will equip you with Soft Skills that will enable you to connect, create your identity and promote yourself in any working environment.
1) Corporate Marketing and Communication Function: You will work in a department that does all our corporate branding, communications, and events.
2) Supply Chain Management or Logistics: You will work in a department that handles our Transport, Trade, and Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
3) Human Resource Management: You will work in a department that does our Employee Life Cycle Management, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, and Industrial Relations.
4) Finance or Accounting: You will work in a department that does our business controlling and Accounts Payables.
5) Occupational Health & Safety: You will work in a department the does all our health and safety campaigns and ensuring that ABB is a safe working environment.
6) Information Technology or Information Systems: You will work in the IT department and manage the processes from end to end.
Safety and integrity at ABB and Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
You should have a Degree, B-tech or Diploma in any of the functions mentioned. In addition to the hunger to learn, you should demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills complemented with solid interpersonal and leadership skills and high self-confidence – this would make you the ideal candidate.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Very Important: Please attach your academic record to your application. Your application will be immediately disqualified if this document is not attached. Closing date for Application is 6 March 2020
CLOSING DATE; 06 MARCH 2020